Every year, the Central Council of the Sea Hawkers organises a barbecue in the Seattle area during the Bye Week of the season, to which all members of the individual chapters are invited. However, as we as a German chapter do not live in close proximity to the venue of the meeting, we have decided to organise several separate BBQs for all members of the German Sea Hawkers e.V. - and to move them to the offseason. This avoids the clash of dates with the members' meeting which traditionally takes place towards the end of the year. And the weather is usually better in midsummer than in late autumn.
Four events have already taken place in 2018 and 2019. In 2020, due to the Corona pandemic, we expect a limited number of events with a possible adaptation to hygiene regulations.
You will receive more detailed information on the internal channels, in our newsletters and in the respective WhatsApp groups.
- Self-sufficiency Barbecue
- Self-catering Salads & side dishes
- Beverage sales on site
- Subsidy by the association
- Raffles on site
- Joint barbecue
- Doing good and collecting donations together
- Exchange with members and friends of the fan club
The dates 2021
For more information, please click on the links below (if available):
- GSH Editorial Office - Leipzig, 31.07.2021
- Baden-Württemberg - Leinfelden-Echterdingen, 28.08.2021