IMPORTANT: MEMBERSHIP IN THE GERMAN SEA HAWKERS DOES NOT GUARANTEE TICKETS FOR THE SEAHAWKS GAME IN MUNICH.
Dear Seattle Seahawks fans and friends of the Super Bowl XLVIII champions,
In 2014, the Seattle Seahawks did it. A milestone in the club's young history was reached on 2 February 2014 in East Rutherford, NJ. The team from the Pacific Northwest defeated the Denver Broncos 43-8 in Super Bowl XLVIII and became World Champions for the first time in franchise history. Alongside Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Richard Sherman and co. it was and is the fans who have played a major part in the franchise's recent successes. The infamous 12s.
This 12th man has grown. In the USA, but also in other countries and not least in Germany. Before, during and after an outstanding 2013/14 season, the Seahawks' fan base has grown. This trend continues because the success of the franchise continues.
Whether they are new to the Seahawks or have been around for years, they have all found their place in the fan community and can be proud to be a part of the best supporters in the world and therefore a part of the Seattle Seahawks. We don't like the word "Bandwagon fan", because we have the principle that everyone must have started being a fan at some point. What's wrong with having become aware of the team through the success of the Seahawks? If you then stay on the ball, you belong to a great community. If you turn away, the community itself has lost nothing. But the one who turns away does. It's like the first great love that you remember for the rest of your life.
Until 2014, there was only one chapter outside the USA: the UK Sea Hawkers. Further chapters were founded in Canada and Mexico. And then the time was ripe to found a chapter for the German-speaking region as well. Maximilian Länge therefore launched the initiative in 2014 to found anofficial Seattle Seahawks fan club in Germany - the "German Sea Hawkers e.V." was created. Today, the fan club is part of the official umbrella organisation, the Sea Hawkers. The association is the official booster club of the Seattle Seahawks.
Vorteile der Mitgliedschaft im German Sea Hawkers e.V.:
- Community and group activities with like-minded people
- National assemblies and regional meetings
- Access to the exclusive forum and Discord channel of the German Sea Hawkers e.V.
- Access to the Sea Hawkers' tailgate zone in Touchdown City (WaMu Theatre) directly at the stadium
- smart membership card
- Chance of pregame field access when attending the game
- 12% discount at the Seattle Seahawks Pro Shop (on site in Seattle)
- When joining the club - 5€ voucher for the GSH shop
- Access to Seattle Seahawks journalistic content in front of other fans
- Opportunity for community service and volunteer work
- Raffles and prize draws (e.g. signed football)
- official fantasy football groups and betting games with prizes
- Responsible function as contact person for Seahawks fans in the German-speaking region
- exclusive fan articles and discounts
Then register here with your details and then pay the membership fee.
The membership fee is 15€ per year for single membership and 25€ per year for family membership. A maximum of 4 family members (2 adults and 2 children) in the same household can be registered.
After payment, you will receive a confirmation and your membership number as soon as possible and can use all the benefits that are exclusively reserved for our members. The membership cards are produced twice a year, so it may take a while before you receive your copy.
Would you like to make someone happy? Membership of the German Sea Hawkers e.V. is also available as a gift. You can find all the information in our shop.